- ticket title
- Physical abuse? Elena Kong shows photo of her back covered with bruises
- Crystal Fung has red marks on her legs due to skin allergy: My boyfriend tells me to restrain my diet
- Jessica Kan has love encounter when filming tour show in Japan
- Patrick Tse praises Cecilia Cheung is a good mother allowing him to visit his grandsons frequently
- Tavia Yeung returns to TVB to film Threshold Again series and act as Roger Kwok’s wife
Jay Chou (周杰倫) sang, went down from the stage to shake hands with his fans and take photos with them during his concert. Subsequently, he invited the music band from Hong Kong and sang Cantonese song, Yi Sheng Zhong Zui Ai (一生中最愛) although the pronunciation was unclear. Jay said: “Very nervous but able to! I practise singing this song for a long time.” He also allowed the audiences to order some songs.
Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.