- ticket title
- Physical abuse? Elena Kong shows photo of her back covered with bruises
- Crystal Fung has red marks on her legs due to skin allergy: My boyfriend tells me to restrain my diet
- Jessica Kan has love encounter when filming tour show in Japan
- Patrick Tse praises Cecilia Cheung is a good mother allowing him to visit his grandsons frequently
- Tavia Yeung returns to TVB to film Threshold Again series and act as Roger Kwok’s wife
Marriage crisis between Hawick Lau (劉愷威) and Yang Mi (楊冪) has been circulating and both do not really clarify it until now. Lately, some netizens pointed that they saw Hawick and his mother were shopping in Hong Kong and Hawick was full of fatherly love when carrying his daughter, but Yang Mi was nowhere in sight.
Today is Hawick and Yang Mi’s third year wedding anniversary and it is unsure if they will be celebrating, as Yang Mi was filming the series, Tan Pan Guan (談判官) with Tao (黃子韜) in Shanghai on 7 January. Yesterday on Weibo, Yang Mi only commented about the skincare products and did not mention her wedding anniversary: “New beginning in 2017 and here are the photos you want!”