- ticket title
- Physical abuse? Elena Kong shows photo of her back covered with bruises
- Crystal Fung has red marks on her legs due to skin allergy: My boyfriend tells me to restrain my diet
- Jessica Kan has love encounter when filming tour show in Japan
- Patrick Tse praises Cecilia Cheung is a good mother allowing him to visit his grandsons frequently
- Tavia Yeung returns to TVB to film Threshold Again series and act as Roger Kwok’s wife
Angelababy will be reducing her workload after giving birth and expressed she will be giving birth in Hong Kong when promoting the new film, See You Tomorrow (擺渡人) in last month end. On 6 January, 9 months expecting Angelababy left a message that she was counting down for the arrival of her baby and 1234567 on Weibo. Some netizens suspected that she might be hinting her baby gender and deleted the post quickly.
Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.